Tuesday 23 February 2010

New beginings

This is a new beginning for me. I am hoping to start selling my craft products after people telling me for years I should sell it. My darling niece said I should start a blog and look at me I am doing it. All my life i wanted to write and dreamed of being a writer, oh and a country and western singer ( not happening as I can't sing) so maybe this blog is the thing for me. My dear mum Grace was a totally wonderful craft person, her sewing was always so great. It was not until after she passed away that I took up sewing myself. I really enjoy my craft work and my total love of sewing, paper crafts and scrapbooking.
In time I hope i can give you details of my craft items I am going to sell so watch this space.
Thanks Emma hope I can keep this blog stuff up .


No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much