Wednesday 23 February 2011

Jollyjillys: oh dear were did i find this one !!

This was at my son's wedding last year. Now i am not one for having my picture taken, but i thought this would be a great shot of myself and my husband kevin. So you can imagine i was not happy when it came back like this ! Trouble is every picture taken at the reception he is pulling the same face. Still gotta love him!



my niece Emma told me about this blog and their ideas for funny faces. Think kevin fits right in!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks gotta love him lol been together for 32 years so think i will keep him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! He's obviously worth keeping! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snigger* bless! it's a great face though :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much