Monday 14 February 2011

Monday ahhhhh

Today was special for me and a Monday to be remembered!
My baby Natalie got her wedding dress! She looked so beautiful in it my heart was full of pride. It's a wonderful second in time to see your youngest child as a grown woman .
It's also sad in many ways as you know they are not your little babies anymore.
Both my children Matthew and Natalie are the light of my life and I am so proud of them.
When Matthew married last year I was so happy for him but to help choose a wedding dress with your daughter, is a truly fantastic thing to do .
I'm lucky to have been both the mother of the groom and mother of the bride
I'm blessed. Love you both with all my heart x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much