Friday 25 February 2011

weddings!

As I may have mentioned in earlier posts, my daughter is getting married this year. There is a huge amount of work going into making the day nice but as always politics raise their head! Who can came, who can't come, who wants to sit where and so on. Lets not even get onto costs, thats a whole other story. What does make me sad is when people use weddings to turn what is a beautiful day into something else, another place to air their views or problems.
We had a super wedding last year for my son, and my own wedding some 32 years ago.
I know this year I will have a fantastic day with fantastic people, and heck the cost lets have fun!

My son Matthew and his wife Karen 2010
My husband and I 32 yrs ago

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much