Friday 17 June 2011

Santa I can explain

Santa I can explain ..... the picture I have used today does say it all for me. Its of my son Matthew when he was about 10 or 11. My husband is a fire officer and every year at Christmas he would throw a party for children in care at the fire station. He would get local businesses to donate food and gifts and the kids had a fab time.
I would go along to help hand out food and clean and we would also take our children along as well.
Matthew really thought he was too old for Santa this year but wanted a gift anyway. I think the picture said it all the look on his face was priceless. I think he guessed this was one of the firefighters and not the "Real" Santa ! Makes me laugh every time I see it.
Happy weekend!


http://cafebebe.co.uk

2 comments :

  1. Poor Matthew, your picture is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have found and followed your blog through the 0ver 40 blog hop. Love the picture.

    http://www.imsovintage.blogspot.com/

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much