Wednesday 12 December 2012

New Year Eve Movie Review

New Year Eve Movie Review today. When I got this movie I was hoping it was going to be good. Thankfully it was for me. Its the multi life stories of lots of people including Zac Efron,Jon Bon Jovi, Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert De Niro to name but a few.

All set around the one night of New Years Eve and the famous Ball drop in Time square. This movie was great I loved the fast moving story and great characters. Each person had their own sweet story line, which I really enjoyed finding out more about.
The plot slowly built up until the ball drop when all the characters stories came together in
Time square or near. You really get involved with them and I have to be honest in saying I had a little cry, it was that good.
It was a really feel good movie with laughter, tears and ahhh factor.
Beautiful acting by everyone and I must say there were so many great performances.
The music from John Bon Jovi and Lea Michele (Glee) were outstanding and really added to the movie.
If you get this movie (and you must) watch the outtakes at the end as they are really funny!
You should get it at most stores but also available for around £10.00 at


Please note I was not paid for this review, only receiving the movie to watch







1 comment :

  1. sounds like a good movie I must get it for christmas

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much