Friday 13 December 2013

Mikey Digital Review

Just recently I was lucky to be asked to try the Mikey Digital microphone. I am not so experienced with this type of device so was interested to see if it would be ok at my level. I am not sure what I expected , but when a small box arrived I was surprised. This is a neat little microphone in more ways than one. It is really small so could be carried in most bags or even your pocket with no problem at all.


It comes with a small instruction booklet which to be totally honest I found a little hard to understand. That could be just me and my novice device experience ! I wanted to use it mainly with my iphone as it is the thing that I use the most. It was so easy to plug into the phone and it came up on the screen straight away. It was simple to record with and I thought it gave a nice clear and even tone.
I gave it to my daughter to try as she is at university. She used it plugged into her lap top to record lectures, and play them back at a later date.
It picked up all the sound even from the back of the room to the front, and the recorded sound was clear and sharp. Its great if you are on the move as its so tiny and easy to carry. It even has two settings on the back to pick from, soft and loud environments. Its that clever it can adjust its own level if you need it too.
My daughter also find it so useful to be able to attach to her iphone and bend it over so it could rest of the desk.
 You are also able to record guitars , videos and much more. It really is simple convenience and even comes with it own carry pouch.

I found it very handy and simple to use and would make a great late Christmas gift.

£99.99 l Available from PC World, Dixons, Currys, Apple and other consumer electronics retailers worldwide


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving the product to try.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much