Thursday 24 April 2014

Birdseye View



Today I had an e mail telling me all about a photo challenge by Birdseye food products. They want family's to take pictures, and stand a chance of being included in a project they are organising . My family has grown up so getting together for a meal is special. This picture was taken on my birthday, and it makes me smile.
My son Matthew was trying to get a great picture of us all. He set up the remote control on the camera, and made us sit still and smile. We all thought it would be funny to not tell him and all pull funny faces. He had no idea and thought he was taking a lovely picture. I think it came out great and shows we can still have fun.
So jump over to   http://birdseyeview.birdseye.co.uk and enter your family today.







No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much