Sunday 29 June 2014

Razor Red Review

My husband loves to cook and I love to bake and craft in general. So I think you can imagine our knifes and scissors take a lot of wear and tear. I have had other devices to help keep them sharp but they have always been really heavy or big.
So this week I got to try out a really neat little sharpener. The Razor Red is tiny at 6cm x6cm so its great for any kitchen no matter how small.
Very easy to fix to your work surface as it has a power grip suction base. Its really strong one the suction is engaged and I was surprised at how much grip there was. You can sharpen knifes, scissors, blades and serrated knifes so making it a great all rounder.
It only took seconds to get my knife and scissors really sharp and very clean as well.
I think it would make a great gift for any clean cook or crafter. Would also be good for camping as its so tiny and light. All in all I was impressed and think every kitchen should have one.

You can buy it over at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Knife-Sharpener-Serrated-Sharpening/dp/B00GK5Z8QA/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404000866&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=rashor+red+knife

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much