Saturday 9 August 2014

Ozeri Elite Chef Ceramic Knife Set





We like to cook in my house, or to be totally honest my hubbie like to cook. So if we get the chance to try any new product for the kitchen its always fun. These knifes were a real surprise as they were ceramic and not metal. Very smart to look at in black so would fit in with any kitchen style really.
Very light and easy to grip and if you had any issues with heavy knives then they would be great for you to use.
Even if they were light it did not effect how they worked. They were sharp and cut through everything we threw at them. 100% ceramic but sliced everything from fruit to meat. And because they are not made of metal they are less likely to corrode .
I think if you are looking to up grade your kitchen equipment then this is the set for you, real value for money.

You can find them over on Amazon UK at 


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much