Thursday 14 August 2014

Thursday Favorite Things

So its Thursday again and gosh do you not think the weeks fly past? Maybe its just they move quicker because I am getting older lol. When I was young the weeks, months , years seem to go on forever, now they seem to go faster and faster. So today I thought I would share some of my favourite things. Over the last 2 years I have become a baker ! It started out as a little one day course and went on to more and more. I have to space it out a bit as i struggle with pain daily but it makes me happy when I can bake. I don't think I am going to set the cake world alight but I hope I can turn out a fair cake. My cakes are full of love and I really try hard to make sure they are really special for that person. I wish I had lots more talent and maybe if all the years had not slipped past I could have been better! So slipping years or not I will carry on. I thought I would end by sharing some of my creations for you, so enjoy! xx








Join  the blog hop at 
http:/www./katherinescorner.com

katherines corner

3 comments :

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much