Monday 6 October 2014

Magic seaside moments:13/10/14

So here we are and its early on another Monday morning. Its been both a lovely day , an exhausting day and a frustrating day. I'm lucky to be on a short holiday in a lovely place called Littlehampton which is right by the sea. Today the weather was warm and the predicted rain never arrived. I still think of those long summer days when the kids were little! I should say how wonderful it is to get a break on such a great place. Its run by The Firefighters charity and provides a place for firefighters or their depends to come a relax, mainly if they have health issues. So my magic moment this week is to watch the sea and relax and remember how lucky I am.

Pop over to www.theoliversmadhouse.co.uk



No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much