Wednesday 26 November 2014

Lurpak cooks range

My husband love to cook and I am always on a diet or baking lol. So when I got a chance to try the new Lurpak cooks range I was very keen. I had two to try the first being

Cooking Mist



This is a blend of Lurpak with vegetable oil making it super easy to apply with no fuss. It is great on vegetables to oven roast, and ideal for the baking tins to make sure there is not sticking. Much healthier for you as you use so little, but great on taste. As with both products if you go over to Lurpak web site there are lots of yummy recipes to try out.

Cooking Liquid



This is had a lovely flavour but the vegetable oil stopped things from burning, Yummy to use with frying meat and fish and also once again great for those baking tins.

I found both super easy to use, had a great flavour and you did not have to use much. This last point has got to be good for health and your pocket !

So jump on over to its a long link but it will take you straight to all the information.


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much