Tuesday 4 November 2014

My 90 Day Shake the Crave Challenge



Recently I was asked to try out a diet drink called Shake the Crave which help you to lose weight .
I was impressed with the day I did try but as a real diet challenge I did say you would need much longer to be fair. So I was delighted to be asked by Shake the Crave to be one of their 90 day testers.
So with the help from them I am going to start tomorrow and hope you will follow my 90 day journey.
So for the next 90 days I am going to post on Wednesday's to keep you up to date with my progress. Also I am sure there will be moaning and all sorts so I will say sorry now lol.
I have lots of health and mobility issues so I know it will be a challenge but one I really need to work also for those reasons.
I would love to hear all about your weight loss journeys and how you are getting on. So wish me luck and I will start this Wednesday as day one. I can do this! And pop over to Shake the Crave to find out lots of information and help.


Please note I am not being paid for this review, only a sample of the product has been provided




No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much