Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ozeri Razor Digital 3D Pedometer

Like most people at this time of the year , I am trying to improve my mobility. This in part is to do with health issue so it is a big up hill for me.
I was asked to give me views on the Ozeri Razor Digital 3D Pedometer over the last couple of weeks





I found it a lovely light pedometer which comes with a wrist loop and a clip, so lots of ways to pin it to yourself.
Nice clear and easy to read display, although I did find it a little hard to set up. That I have to say just could be me. Once up and running it was very easy to operate.
My only negative is I wish the display stayed up so you could see your step count , without pressing the button . That is a tiny thing which does not effect the operation of the pedometer.
Good fair price as well which has to be something else we worry about.

You can find it over at Amazon UK




please note I was not paid for this review
only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much