Monday 19 January 2015

Wedding Memories


Here we are again on a cold and chilly Monday morning. As normal I am linking up with the lovely Jaime over at http://theoliversmadhouse.co.uk/magic-moments-19115/ . I am sharing some old memories with you and hope you have a fab week



This is a picture of my bridesmaid on my wedding day. I think even if it was 1979 the dresses still hold up. I spent ages looking and found these in a large department store.I thought I would have my chief bridesmaid in a another colour and the younger ones in pink. Now I think I would have them all the same but I think it sort of works.
The people are Lucy (husband cousins daughter), Sam (my nephew), Emma (my niece who is over at the syders ) and Carole my friend.
I remember taking Emma and Lucy to get their shoes which came from a very fancy store. They were so excited and Lucy always tells me how much she loved those shoes lol.
I think they all look lovely and it only seems a second ago, but in fact it will be 35 years in July.
I have been lucky and had 34 years of happy marriage and love. I hope I have at least 35 years left to enjoy it some more.



6 comments :

  1. Congratulations! Great photos to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely memory, I bet it was a lovely day. Congrats for the big 35 in a couple of months time. I think the colours work, I like the turquoise with the coral. Popping over from Magic Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it looks like a beautiful day. Congrats on being married for so long, wishing you all the best for the future together :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much