Wednesday 28 January 2015

What I'm Doing Right Now!

The TV is boring so I am sitting at my computer thinking what to talk about. Its been quite a year over last and up to date. We were so lucky to get two beautiful grandchild.
Nathan who was born last June and Grace who was born just last week on the 22nd. Both were early Nathan 3 weeks and Grace five but they were both healthy and happy.




We are so lucky to be blessed with two wonderful children who i love with all my heart. They in turn have lovely partners and have given us these two beauties to bless our life.
I wanted to be a mum so bad and at first it didn't happen but then along came Matthew when I was 23. He was my gift the one I never thought I would have, then five years later along came Natalie my little girl to complete our family.

My daughter Natalie , her new baby Grace and My son Matthew


I am so proud of them and all that they have done and no matter how old they get they will always be my babies.I love you both with all my heart   xxxx.  




No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much