Friday 6 February 2015

Detox and Diet with Review

 Its been soooo cold this week it was nice to get to try out some lovely fresh products. I love cereal so when I got a packet of Jordan's light Granola I was delighted .Brilliant barley, whole grain oats, tangy raspberries & awesome apples have now all become best friends in our delicious new Lighter Granola that has naturally 30% less fat*.
It taste's really yummy with big bit of fruit and even though it was lighter it was sweet and very nice. In fact I think I better hide the bag or I could eat the lot lol. You can find it in your supermarket or over at www.jordanscereal.co.uk for lots more information.



Product number two was also a gift to me in more ones than one. Like most people this time of year I am trying to lose weight! I also have immune problems as well so the combo of the two always needs help. So I got to try a new tea by Tetleys . Their master blenders have cleverly blended their smooth green tea with crushed mango and pineapple and Vitamin C to deliver the perfect blend for when you need it most. Vitamin C helps support your immune system and is important for overall health.
It tasted great even for a milk tea drinker like myself, a nice fresh flavour which I think would be nice in the summer as a cold drink with maybe added fruit. There is a whole range to pick from and lots more information over at  http://www.tetley.co.uk/ and they are available in the shops.



Now the last product I have to confess I could not have and it is  V 8 tomato drink. I have an allergy issue with tomatoes so Mr jollyjillys had to test this one out. He love's tomato juice and would drink it by the gallon if he could. He loved this one and said it was tasty and smooth and would go very nice with his vodka (he is not detoxing me thinks lol) or as a nice drink alone.
A few facts
 A delicious blend of 8 nutritious vegetable juices from concentrates.



The Original vegetable juice
It contains no artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives. There's no added sugar and it's naturally low in fat and a source of fibre.
Every carton of V8 contains 8 nutritious vegetable juices, packed full of flavour and juicy goodness.

Did you know?
Just one small glass (150ml) of V8 juice drink provides 1 of your 5 recommended daily portions of fruit and vegetables

V8 juice, it's deliciously easy way to your 5 a day. So what are you waiting for?... drink up!

 Once again readily available in the shops or more information at www.V8juice.co.uk

I hope you will go and try these products and good luck if you are detoxing or dieting like me!

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the products.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much