Monday 23 March 2015

My Blog World

So its Monday and time to link up again with everyone over at The Oliver's Madhouse. To be honest I have had to push myself to do a post because the last few weeks have been stressful. My very granddaughter was sick and in hospital and it was double worry for her and my daughter. Thankfully she is home and I hope on the mend.

So I was sitting thinking about my blog. I have not been as active as I would normally as there has been so much going on. I hope to pull that back up but if not then I will carry on and think why I started this journey in first place.
My niece is a very creative and good blogger and I credit her with getting me started. She was telling me about her blog The syders and said I should try. I thought she was mad because what did I know and who on earth would read it.

She set me up and off I went ! I have made mistakes are probably will still but in general I have kept it going and learnt so much. I have "Met" so many kind and nice people online and lots of cyber sisters who are always around.
I am shocked that this year I have had the courage to be going to Britmums live and even more shocked I have a sponsor!! Who would have thought. My sponsor is Life Story Bank which is a wonderful way to record and store you life stories for your relatives. I am slowly tying to get mine down for my family, and I so wish my parents had done the same. So I am excited but I have to add very nervous about it all. I am also looking forward to meeting some of my "Cyber" sisters that I chat to, and more important do a good job for Life story bank.




So its been a rocky road these last few weeks but I have much to look forward to this year



12 comments :

  1. It sounds like you've got lots of exciting things to look forward to this year. It can be difficult at times to find the motivation to keep blogging but it sounds like you're going to have plenty to blog about as the months go by. Popping in from Magic Moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lots and when i feel under pressure to write i stop and think of why i started ....for FUN lol

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're having a rather stressful time. Hopefully your granddaughter is all fine now. You're right: blogging is not just writing and hoping people will read; it's a community, a big family! I'll see you at BritMums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you she is still having reflux but doing ok.be lovely to meet you

      Delete
  3. Hey, I hope your granddaughter is a lot better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sounds like you have been having a stressful time, I hope everything is better now and that your granddaughter is ok. Oh how exciting about Britmums, I bet you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its been very stressful. Thank you im nervous but im hoping to learn a lot

      Delete
  5. That is my aim next year to go to Britmums! Hope you have an amazing time! Glad your granddaughter is on the mend, there is nothing more worrying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still worrying as she has reflux but i guess you never stop worrying lll

      Delete
  6. I'm really going to have to make a decision about BritMums... So many people going that I want to meet :) Sorry to hear that your granddaughter has been unwell, hope she's much better now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you do come sara be lovely to meet you. Thanks she still has reflux but shes ok x

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much