Friday 10 April 2015

Breath pure breath spray review



I was asking recently to review a new product on the market called Breath. It claims that
One spray completely eliminates embarrassing bad breath and kills the cause of bad breath. Also clinically proven to kill periodontal bacteria.
Same formulation as OraMD Original, 100% pure - no chemicals, sugar, alcohol, or additives.
Leaves a really fresh, clean feeling.
I was thinking when it arrived that this wee bottle would not last long but hey I was proven wrong. You only need a teeny spray and it last all day, and so its great value for money something we all look for these days.
I have to say the only negative for me was it did have a very strong taste and not being careful the first time I sprayed far too much lol. I warned my husband who then tried it and found it fine as long as you only spray a small amount. As the bottle is tiny its very easy to carry in your bag or pocket and it will go a long way.

You can find it on Amazon


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much