Wednesday 8 July 2015

Thomas .J. Fudge's Review

Now I have to say I love a good biscuit and sadly my body shows it lol. I was just about to get my diet going when two little beauties arrived on my door step.

Milk, White and Dark Chocolate Mini Florentines

Tiny little biscuits of pure delight! Great for when you feel like a sweet snack and wonderful with ice cream of a nice glass of wine. Full of almonds and butter and sugar....... I know so bad but oh so good.
Would make a lovely gift If unlike me you can bare to give them away lol



Salted Caramel Florentines 
A Tantalising  trio of chocolate, nuts and salted caramel!!! Now you are taking and boy are they yummy. A wonderful mix of milk chocolate, almonds and succulent fruit, with a layer of salted caramel. Lovely with a cuppa or coffee or better still with a big scoop of ice cream !



Both are so yummy and as Thomas J Fudge has been making biscuits since 1916 I think you can safely say they have got it right. If you want to know more about the company and its products go to.

http://www.thomasjfudges.co.uk


Please not I was not paid for this review but only receiving a sample of the product

1 comment :

  1. oooo they look so yummy now I wil have to go and buy some today lol

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much