Tuesday 23 August 2016

My cake Journey

I should start by saying I do not like to cook much and to end up loving cake decorating so much is fairly funny! Four years ago I started out with a cupcake course. We learnt how to bake and decorate cupcakes and I thought that maybe it was fun after all. I should point out I am serial learner! I love to learn new things and so off I went to college to do a year course which went on to a two year course. At first I thought I had made a huge mistake and had no natural ability at all, but I learnt and I listened and over the years I got better. Its a hobby I love and I hope any friends or family that  I make for knows how much love has gone into that cake. Is never too late to learn and you never stop learning. So  I thought I would share a few cake memories with you.
Happy cake decorating


















No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much