Friday 30 September 2016

Tilda Aromatic Spices Rice Review

I love rice! In fact I could eat rice anytime sweet or savoury . I big fave in our house is the Tilda Range as there are so many yummy ones to pick and so easy to cook. So when I got the chance to try out a new one in the range I jumped at it.
We got to try

Tilda Aromatic Spices

Light Basmati  grains infused with fragrant spices. So easy to cook ever in the microwave for 2 minutes or stir fried with a little oil in 4 minutes. So light and fluffy and with a yummy delicate flavour. Would would wonderful with all kinds of meals.
I set my husband a task of making our evening meal with  the Tilda Aromatic Spices as he is such a great cook.
He made a yummy simple curry with beef and vegetables. On the side he made a mint dip and with the Aromatic spices rice it was a really yummy meal.



For lots more information regarding Tilda products pop over to their web site 


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much