So I got to try some Day of the Dead must haves
Santa Maria's soft Plain Flour Tortillas are the perfect base for almost any Mexican food from fajitas to quesadillas and burritos. Something everyone should have in the cupboard.
We made up our own recipe's but I will share a Santa Maria one with you too.
So we made a spice beef mince fajitas. We used this recipe but where it tells you to use chicken we used mince beef as its one of our faves.
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
1. Slice the chicken , onions and red peppers into thin strips.
2. Fry the chicken ( or minced beef for us) in a hot pan until golden brown. Add the onions and red peppers
3. Add the seasoning mix and lower the heat to medium. Cook for 3 minutes
4. Heat the tortilla wrap according to pack instructions
5. Place salad leaves on each tortilla and p with the fajita filling and guacamole
6. Gold and garnish with lime and coriander
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Please note I was not paid for this review just receiving a sample of the products