Tuesday 23 April 2019

Aldi Choc-tails review

Well if you are all not totally over chocolate you will love what I want to share with you today.  Everyone loves chocolate and the chance to combine into a choc -tail was too good a chance lol.
So I wanted to share a recipe I tried out today from Aldi.

Cioccolato  al caffe

Ingredients:

50 ml Glen Marnoch Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
3 tsps specially selected medium roast Colombian coffee
120ml water
Cowbelle chocolate fudge milk

Method:
1. Mix specially selected single origin Ethiopian coffee with hot water and once cooled pour into ice trays and freeze.
2. Once fully frozen place a handful of coffee ice cubes into a glass of your choice and pour in the Glen Marnoch Highland Single Scotch whisky and chocolate fudge milk to make a deliciously creamy and fresh chocolate delight. 



There are many more recipes using other drinks such as a Chocolate Grasshopper using Tamova Vodka , and the one I am keen to try Freakshake using Sea Dog Premium Spiced Rum yummy.
If you head over to the Aldi site you can find out all about the wonderful choc-tails and the fab range of drinks that is available .






Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product
Advertisement 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much