Saturday 13 August 2011

I'm a featured Blogger + blog hop

I'm a featured blogger today and I am so pleased. I like to take part in blog hops because they are fun. You get to meet some nice people and read blogs you may never have found. So check out this hop and many thanks Kristina!
Happy Hopping





First off, smile with me :) You made it through another week and deserve a big smile. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you so make it a good one!

This week's featured Smiley Hopper is Jill from Jolly Jillys!!
Follow Jolly Jilly

I asked Jill a few questions about herself and her blog so you could get to know a little bit about her.
1) When did you first start blogging? Why?

I started blogging in about feb. It was because of my niece Emma. She's been blogging for years and told me I should try. At first I thought "why" but then I thought maybe I should give it a go!

2) What's your favorite part about blog hopping?

My favourite part of blog hopping is making new friends. I love to visit other blogs and I love it when someone enjoys my blog.

3) What's your favorite hobby

My favourite hobby is sewing but I also love computers.

4) Who's your role model?

My role model was my mother. She did so much with her life. I loved her with all my heart. She passed away 20yrs ago but I miss her still everyday.
How it Works

* Follow Me and the Smiley Hopper of the week! (Spots 1 & 2) Leave us a comment with your blog/twitter/facebook url so that we can follow you back

* Grab the Smile With Me Saturday button then post on your blog to give your new followers a place to comment

* Add your blog/twitter/facebook to the list- (NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE) These entries will be deleted.

* Follow as many people on blog/twitter/facebook as you would like, Make sure you leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. Then Follow Back everyone that follows you & comments.
You can link your blog every Saturday at 12am EST. Have fun!!

















6 comments :

  1. Hi Jill. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. I'm looking forward to catching up on your past posts. : )

    You must be so excited about your daughter's upcoming wedding!! She must be so thrilled that you're making the bridesmaid's dresses. It certainly is a labor of love!!! Have a wonderful day. : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting. I have now added that button to my blog hops for Saturday page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy yes please do come back often
    And rebecca Thanks very much I'm sure the lady who came up with the hop will be pleased

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from bloghop on GFC
    www.freesocial2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you on GFC :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much