Friday 4 November 2011

Menopause and Femarelle

Menopause and femarelle is the subject today. I am 53 and far as I can tell I am in menopause. I never got to talk to my mother about it as she passed away early, so I kind of entered into it blind. I do remember as a child ladies taking in low voices about I would think was about this subject.

We get talks at school on periods and sex but us girls are never told about menopause, even though it will happen to us all.
So what is menopause?

Well its is the term that represents the end of your periods,it can natural happen anywhere between 45 and 55.
Some women it can be early and some later.

I think everyone seems to be different as regards to how they feel. I have no idea how my mother was and can only guess she was ok, as I never noticed any change in her.
As for me I am having the gift of hot flushes and night sweats! I find them very hard as you feel so hot then so cold . Its up and down and you feel really silly as you get so hot so fast. Then at night you get the night sweats !!!!

So I think in general I am doing ok but then I had the chance to try a new product called Femarelle.
I saw an article regarding this product and thought it would be ideal for me to try. Lucky girl that I am the company asked if I would like to review it and I jumped at the chance.
It arrived today and you just have to take 2 tablets twice a day. So I have a months course and I shall be keeping a record of how I am and if they helped me or not.

So if you are going through menopause like them then come back and see how Femarelle has helped or not.

www.femarelle.com


I have not been paid to review Femarelle and only been supplied with one month of product.

7 comments :

  1. Lucky me, menopause was no big deal. About half a year of mild hot flashes and that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you clipped wings I hope that is the case for me.
    And mom fashion world nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering how you got on with Femarelle. I am seriously considering buying some, and am desperately searching for some genuine reviews. I'm 58, and the hot flushes have just hit with a vengeance, not helped by the latest heat wave, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm sorry your mother wasn't avaiable to see you through this time. It's not easy, to say the least.

    Lucky for me I am the youngest of my closest girlfriends so I have a lot of advice readily handy. My group of 9 friends tried everything under the sun to pass the menopause stage with a breeze. Since they share everything, they all had tried the same products at one point or another, including Femarelle. It worked well for 6 of them so I tried it too. And boy am I glad! I am going on my third month now with Femarelle and am feeling more balanced and restful.

    I hope it helped you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm lucky as I'm not too bad and these tablets have helped. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  5. It is good that women undergoing this phase in their lives are taking some actions to make things easier for them. There are a lot of supplements that can help menopausal women to bear the drastic changes in their bodies such as profuse sweating and hot flashes. But it is still advisable to check with your OB-GYN to know what types of supplements would be suitable for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree but if these help others it's always worth trying them

      Delete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much