Monday 19 March 2012

We love the Osmonds!!!!

We love the Osmonds is what I will be shouting this weekend. I am so excited to be going to a concert on saturday to see the brothers for the last time.
I first was aware of the brothers when I was ten. I was a mad David Cassidy fan and my friend gave me a picture of this group. She went on and on about how cute they were and that they was called The Osmonds. So this picture was squeezed in between my David ones and then slowly slowly David was eased out and they took over.

I was hooked and spent hours playing their records and dreaming of being Mrs Osmond.
I even stood outside their hotel all day just to get a little sight of them, but I was so upset my mum would not let me stay over night!


Over the years I have been to many concerts and I guess as we all got older we all slowed down. I think that it is amazing that after all this time they are still performing and the fans still having fun.
I was lucky enough last time they were in the Uk to see them, and get a cuddle which was fab.
So this Saturday I am going to see them again, and it will be the last time as its their final concert tour.
Its sad but they have given us fans so much pleasure over the years.
So I will be there and I my 53 year old voice will be shouting "We love the Osmonds" for one last time.

7 comments :

  1. Oh, you're so lucky to be going!! I would love to see them live :) You'll have to post about it after you've gone. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I'm returning the follow :)

    Brandi
    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through blog hop. Glad I did! Newest follower...please follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Chasing the Wolf Pack. I'm now following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from a new follower of your blog. I was a huge fan too along with the Bay City Rollers but have never been to see them.
    Have a great time and shout out for me too.

    Gill x

    http://pink-caboose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much