Monday 5 August 2013

Fitbug Air Update

If you read my blog (and thanks if you do) you will know I was lucky enough to get to try this clever little devise. The fitbug air is a pedometer and more ! It can send all the information it has stored via blue tooth to your mobile phone, laptop or ipad.
I have to be honest I have not given mine a fair run really. At first I had trouble setting it up on my computer, but fitbug were great and very helpful. They talked me through all the steps and shortly after I was able to use Blue tooth to send the data over.

It is amazing how much information this little thing can have and how easy it is to use the web site. The web site is full of information and help with diet and fitness you can see just how you are doing and how you can improve. Plus you have the chance to chat to people who are trying to get fit or lose weight themselves.
As I said I did have issues setting it up but that was not because of the fitbug it was my lap top stopping the upload. If you do have any problems fitbug are there to help and they are very helpful.

My only negative is the wrist strap which I found a pain. I would rather it came with a neck strap or a clip and I found the best place for me was to tie to whatever top I have on lol.
I am not working at it all that hard as I am about to have an operation next week. Soon as I feel more me I am going to really try to take full use of this wonderful little item.

I think that the fitbug is a considered purchase but well worth the extra cost, for all the support and help you get. It really makes you aware just how much or how little you are doing each day and also how you can improve.

Please come back in a few weeks as I shall post again about how much better I am sure I will be doing.




Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving the product to use.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much