Thursday 17 October 2013

is there "Junk" in your life?

Now I thought this was a very thought provoking statement, simply because it could mean so much.
It could be physical junk or mental junk or even people junk.
I don't think I am alone in saying that like most people I have a heck of a lot of physical junk. It never amazes me more to see how much "stuff" we keep. I am a crafter so I keep things in hopes of another use for them. I used to keep all the Christmas card because I was going to use them for ...... or birthday card ..... Did I? no is the answer lol.

I keep saying we should get up in loft and have a mass clear out but we never seem to get around to it. I am not sure I have been to the back of my loft for years.
I know if you do have a clear out you always  feel much better and feel like you have achieved something.

Personally I don't have any people in my life I need to clear out and for that I am very grateful. However I do have hangups that have been set in my mind for year. This mental junk is much harder to get rid of as I have had it for so much of my life. I think my total life all 55 years have been focused on my weight. I'm too fat too thin ..... the list goes on. I guess i am always going to have to work on this and I am not sure I ever will clear out this mental junk.

So as we enter the winter months I think the junk and can wait where it is sitting ..... I will get you in the spring!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much