Wednesday 23 October 2013

Oral B Pro Expert Premium Gum protection toothpaste review

So I was lucky enough to be given a tube of Oral B tooth paste. I suffer with gum problems and have had a few issues in the past. I cant use toothpaste that is too strong as it makes my mouth sore. So having a chance to try it out was great.

Oral-B who are running a Love Your Gums campaign to educate about the importance of healthy gums. Many people don’t know that most people will get gum health issues at some point in their lives and it’s the biggest cause of tooth loss. For women especially during pregnancy, paying attention to gum health is important as research shows that more than 1 in 2 women will develop gum problems during pregnancy such as swollen, bleeding gums. By looking after yours, you promote better overall health and a winning smile.



So I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I am very pleased with it. Nice and thick so you do not lose half from your brush, before it even gets to your mouth. It tastes nice and not too hot which I hate. I do think I am seeing an improvement in my gums and they are looking nice and pink. I will carry on using it and I may report back at a later time to say how I am getting on,

So I am doing this review as part of the Brit mums Love your gums challenge
http://www.britmums.com/2013/09/oralbloveyourgums-challenge

2 comments :

  1. Glad you liked it. Commenting for myself and on behalf of BritMums and thanking you for taking part.

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much