Wednesday 1 January 2014

It's 2014!

So it's a new year already! I find the older I get the faster the years go lol. I do also think January is a time when we reflect, and also wish and plan .
I'm on a "get my life back"  kick! I have health issues which have been a major cause of the weight gain. I used to be slim and fairly fit . I used to be at endless fitness classes as well. Then the Back injury and the constant add on problems .. Bang went the classes.

I'm now going to a slimming group called Slimming World and I'm doing ok. It's going to be a long haul but I'm going to do it! My weight + health stop me from doing so much. I've got a lot of living to do and I'm determined to make it happen.

We have spent a great deal of time doing up our house, it would be nice to not have to worry about what needs painting next lol . We also have our garden to do but that's all hubbie jobs!

I'm going in to another blog year and I would like to improve that also. I love to write about my life, and more so that nice people enjoy reading it. I still feel like a novice in the blogging field , it's a learning thing that never ends. So I'm going to try to increase my efforts and make my blog better and better.

I really hope that you can make all your dreams come true this year, or at least be healthy and happy.
Best still I love you for even reading my blog and please come back ....... Often!



2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year! It is such a time of reflection and goal setting, isn't it? I hope to improve my blog this year, try some new crafts, & improve my well being too. We must be patient with ourselves ;-)
    I look forward to reading more of your blog and offering support too. Thanks for following me & here's to a great new year!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Lisa . I think 2014 is going to be a great year for us!

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much