Thursday 26 June 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Pan Review

I am always trying to lose weight and it has become the story of my life. I hate cooking but my hubbie loves it, so when we got the chance to try out a new frying pan we jumped at it. The Ozeri Green Earth Pan is such a handy little item to have in your kitchen. Lovely bright green it is nice to look at as well as practical. Nice and small but not too small its great for omelette's or pancakes.



You only need a tiny amount of oil in the pan and believe me nothing sticks at all. Very easy to clean as well. Its got a nice weight but no so heavy it is hard to cook with. I think it is very good value for money and works well with my other Ozeri pan I already have.
Would be a great addition to any kitchen.
You can buy the pan over at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ozeri-Textured-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B005473FMO/ref=pd_sim_kh_5

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much