Thursday 3 July 2014

Spring in to summer with Ryvita

I have always been a fan of Ryvita. When I was younger it was a treat that I would share with my mum. This week I was lucky to get three lovely flavours to try.




Please excuse the fact that fruit crunch is empty ...... I had them all lol . They were all yummy but the fruit one was my total fave. I also got to try some lovely ideas for using my Ryvitas.

Ryvita Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream Sandwich

Prep time:10 mins
serves:2
Easy to make

inngredients
4 Ryvitas Fruit  crunch crispbreads
2 tablespoon raspberryjam
4scoops vanilla ice cream
Handful of fresh raspberrys

Method
1. Spread the ryvita fruit crunch with the raspberry jam
2. Let the ice cream soften a little. Meanwhile crush half a raspberry with a folk
3. When the ice cream has softeened , mix in the mashed raspberrys wiyh a fork. Quickly spread on your ryvitas , but the raspberrys on top. Then put the other ryvita on top.

I can wait to try this out it looks sooooo yummy

If you are more a savoury person then this recipe may be more to your taste.

Rocket,radish ans roast chicken with salted caramelised pecans on pumpkinseeds & oats ryvitas.

Pre time 10 min
Serves :2
Ingredients
4 ryvita pumpkin seeds and oats crispbreads
A little butter
Handful of rocket
4 radis, thinly sliced

For the peacans
1 tsp butter
12 pecan halves, roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
Pinch of salt

Method
1. Spread the ryvita with a little butter.  Share the rocket and radish between them. Arrange the sliced chicken on top.

2. Melt butter in the frying pan add peacans  and sugar. Stir for about 45-60  seconds until just beginning to smoke a little.

3. When the pecans have cooled share between the Ryvitas.

I am trying it all out today and I will let you know how it was.

Please note I was not paid for this review just receiving a sample of the crispbreads.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much