Please excuse the fact that fruit crunch is empty ...... I had them all lol . They were all yummy but the fruit one was my total fave. I also got to try some lovely ideas for using my Ryvitas.
Ryvita Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream Sandwich
Prep time:10 mins
Easy to make
4 Ryvitas Fruit crunch crispbreads
2 tablespoon raspberryjam
4scoops vanilla ice cream
Handful of fresh raspberrys
1. Spread the ryvita fruit crunch with the raspberry jam
2. Let the ice cream soften a little. Meanwhile crush half a raspberry with a folk
3. When the ice cream has softeened , mix in the mashed raspberrys wiyh a fork. Quickly spread on your ryvitas , but the raspberrys on top. Then put the other ryvita on top.
I can wait to try this out it looks sooooo yummy
If you are more a savoury person then this recipe may be more to your taste.
Rocket,radish ans roast chicken with salted caramelised pecans on pumpkinseeds & oats ryvitas.
Pre time 10 min
4 ryvita pumpkin seeds and oats crispbreads
A little butter
Handful of rocket
4 radis, thinly sliced
For the peacans
1 tsp butter
12 pecan halves, roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Spread the ryvita with a little butter. Share the rocket and radish between them. Arrange the sliced chicken on top.
2. Melt butter in the frying pan add peacans and sugar. Stir for about 45-60 seconds until just beginning to smoke a little.
3. When the pecans have cooled share between the Ryvitas.
I am trying it all out today and I will let you know how it was.
Please note I was not paid for this review just receiving a sample of the crispbreads.