Wednesday 24 September 2014

Docrafts Creativity Review

Today I got a little gift in the post. A copy of the new Docrafts Creativity magazine. I really enjoy Docraft products in general as they are really good and such a fair price. As crafters we are always looking to share money so we can do even more projects. The September issue is full of great projects in fact its full of them. Not just paper crafts but all sorts including a great necklace and cakes.
What I like is the wide range of projects for you to do and that in turn makes it value for money.
This issue came with some fee gifts which will be very useful with Christmas coming up. If you have not tried this magazine yet, then get it today.



I was not paid for this review just receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much