Wednesday 24 September 2014

Fajita and Film Night with Santa Maria

Now I love a good movie and even better with some yummy food, so getting the chance to do both was a dream.
I got a lovely parcel in the post of all the goodies to make a lovely fajita meal everything was included and very easy and simple to follow. All from Santa Maria . They also have some lovely food ideas so well worth going over to the web site.









As an extra we also got a copy of our fave of all time "Goonies". If you don't know its about a group of kids who go on a fab adventure to try and save their home. I never get tired of it and can watch it over and over.
So hub (who happens to be an excellent cook) was set to make dinner and boy did it smell yummy. I think he did a fab job don't you?






It was all yummy although for me I would have used half the amount of fajita power as I found it a little bit hot. So why not go out and buy all this yummy food and get the movie and have a night in with some good clean family fun.

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much