Saturday 18 April 2015

Go Freestyle Challenge

So I was asked recently if I wanted to take part in the Go Freestyle Challenge to come up with a great sandwich using Lurpak products.  I was delighted to try as I really do love Lurpak butter and spray's.
I am the cake maker in the family and my husband Kevin is the cook really so I left it to him to come up with a great idea. The whole idea being we all tend to stick to the same sandwich and maybe it was time to think out of the box. So here is our challenge creation.

A Lurpak Jalapeño chili and three cheese bread, sandwich with sliced chicken breast,mozzarella,
avocado, spinach and rocket salad with a balsamic glaze, sea salt and cracked pepper.



I have to say I was worried it may have been too hot but it was fine and really tasted yummy. It made me think Goodbye to boring ham or cheese and taking this challenge means I am going to try out other things as well.
So challenge yourself today and come up with your sandwich . #Freestyle food

Please note I was not paid only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much