Wednesday 8 April 2015

The Gallery: Show me your teddy




This week I thought I would join in with The Gallery over at Sticky fingers. This is a picture of my teddy in support of Birmingham Childrens Hospital. A little boy called Finlay was told he has a malignant brain tumour. The type is very rare in children. He wants to say a huge thanks to everyone who has helped him by raising money. He also would love to break the Guinness World Record for the most teddy bears in a row.

When I read this is really did stike a note with me as this was the type of cancer has affected me, as my mum had two brain tumours. So I so wanted to take part and help him out.
So I have shown you mine , will you show me yours? Take a picture of your teddy or you with your teddy and a piece of paper with the hashtag #Opteddybear to show your support for Fin.

I am taking part in sticky fingers The Photo Gallery: Show me your teddy.


2 comments :

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much