Thursday 25 June 2015

Real Times competition

Last weekend I had the great pleasure to go to BritMumsLive and meet lots of great people. One of the brands there was a company called Realtimes. Its so simple to download the app and you can use all your devices which is great. Realtimes chooses your best photos and videos and turns them into beautiful video montages.
You can then save them or share them with Friends and family.


Real times have a great contest . If you are feeling lucky there is time to enter our competition to win an amazing VIP safari experience for 8 to stay overnight in Port Lympne Animal Reserve's exclusive Livingstone cottage in Kent simply by sharing your  'Ultimate Family Moments' using RealTimes. If you go over to UK.real.com you can find out all the information. I am just learning how to use it and all the effects but I am loving it . Well worth getting if you love taking photo's.

Please not I was not paid for this post it is my own views only




My first video

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cool competition, will definitely be entering :) Love your blog by the way, massive fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds great i so want to win lol. Aww thanks very kind and hope you come back often

      Delete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much