Wednesday 5 August 2015

Kallo Belgian Milk Chocolate Corn Cakes Review

I had a lovely treat in the post this week. It is a product I have had the pleasure to taste before but this was a new one for me.

 Kallo Belgian Milk Chocolate Corn Cakes




 Well all I can say is yummy! Made with the best Belgian milk chocolate they are perfect for a tea break or any time you feel the need. They are good for vegetarian and also coeliac friendly. Only 78 calories per corn cake, they are a great healthier snack. Great if you need a chocolate fix without a million calories.
You can even turn them into a yummy pud, by using a little cream, a handful of strawberry's or raspberries and a drizzle of honey. I am already thinking of ideas , what can you think of?
Tweet them on @saykallo # HaveYourCake and let them know.

They are available from Waitrose and Asda RRP £1.59

If you jump over to www.kallo.com you can get lots of tasty snack and meal ideas
Kallo say

They believe that life is about having your cake!


please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much