Thursday 11 February 2016

New Covent Garden Thai Style Broccoli and Ginger soup Review

Well Valentine's day is nearly here and I think there maybe a few of you looking for ideas for that romantic dinner to make.
I know it is nice to eat out but for me you can't beat being home and having a proper dinner with your loved one.
I was asked to try a lovely soup out and it was totally yummy and wanted to share so you can try it yourself.
 The New Covent Garden Co makes the most lovely soups from fresh healthy foods. The soup I got to try was

Thai Style Broccoli and Ginger 

My husband cooking !
Yummy creamed coconut with a lovely hint of ginger , all warming on a cold day like today. It is very good for you and full of vitamins . Full of lovely things to get your heart warm and full of love, its perfect for your valentine meal.  It tasted so nice I loved the coconut and that little kick of ginger was great . I really loved the lime as it added to the flavour it is one to share with your love or by yourself !
The New Covent Garden Co makes lots of other great soups and have a huge range. You can find there soups and most stores and I can say this one is really nice.
Have a wonderful valentines day and happy soup eating.
  You can also find lots more information at





Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much