Sunday 12 June 2016

Thomas J Fudges and National Picnic Week Review

So all through June this year it is National Picnic week. A chance to dust off those baskets and get out in the fresh air ( weather allowing!) and have fun. Nothing better than a beautiful day , the family and eating all that yummy stuff you know its a treat to have.
I tried a couple of lovely products which would be great for your picnic.
They are made by Thomas J Fudge and what a yummy range of products they have. I got to try

Wondrous White Chocolate Florentines

A yummy bit of white chocolate layered up with caramel and fruit and nuts. Has a lovely citrus zing as well and so oooo I can't tell you.

Piquant Cheese and peppercorn crackers


A melt in the mouth cracker that tastes so yummy. Perfect with so many things but I loved mine with cheese. Salsa would be nice or any dip . Idea for your picnic or day at the beach.


You can find out lots of information about Thomas J Fudge at

http://www.thomasjfudges.co.uk/

and National Picnic week at 

http://www.nationalpicnicweek.co.uk/

please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much