Friday 15 July 2016

Graze Freakshake Challenge

Well the weather has warmed up a little in the last few days so I was ready to make a nice healthy drink to enjoy. So when I had the chance to try the Graze Freakshake Challenge I thought way not.

The Graze company make a range of fab products for you to pick from. These are then boxed and posted out . They have over 100 tasty snacks ( with lots of health benefits) to choose from.

So the Graze Freakshake Challenge  is a great way of using some of their products in a different way.
So lets start with the recipe

Ingredients 

1.5 cups coconut water
1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsps of water
1 tablespoon shredded coconut
¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
½ mango (frozen)
¼ cucumber
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1 lemon
4-5 ice cubes
Toppings: coconut yogurt, graze mango coconut granola protein topper, passion fruit spread and fresh fruit
directions

Blend all ingredients into your blender until smooth. 
Pour into a cup or bowl. 
Top with fresh fruit & graze snacks. 
Enjoy! 

I made mine with my husband and all I can say it was so easy and simple and tasted so yummy!
I have a confession !!! I forgot to wait to take a picture of our shake as it was gone before  I thought it was so nice lol. So here is a picture of what it did look like

 We made ours as per the list but I am sure you could try other fruits to ring the changes or if you did not like mango.
I will be making it again for sure.
If you would like lots more information regarding Graze pop over to their web site at

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much