Friday 15 July 2016

New Super Everyday Tea by Tetley Review

I am a big tea lover! I have to start my day with at least 2 cups and I am very fussy as to my brand. I do not like strong tea ( or builders tea as we Brits call it) but I still like a good tea flavour.
One of my favorite good brands is Tetley which has been a fixed thing in my house since I was a child.
So when they introduced a new tea I was excited. I got to try three:-

Tetley Super Tea Boost

This is a lovely tasting tea with a nice flavour and great to drink. It has added vitamin B6 to help with tiredness and fatigue. Let me tell you I need it so much at the moment lol

Tetley Super Tea Immune


Tetley have been rather clever by blending vitamin C into their classic tea. This is to help your immune system. As with the other tea very nice smooth drink and as someone with health issue it sounds good to me. Tastes good too!

Tetley Super Tea Alert
Once again the lovely smooth Tetley tea but with added caffeine to help with concentration and alertness .
All of the teas are great and as my daughter gets married in one week!!!!  I can tell you I need them all to keep me going.
So pop over the the Tetley web site for lots of information about all their lovely teas.


These new Super Everyday Tetley Teas will be available from late July in Sainsbury’s and early August in Morrisons RRP of £1.59 for 20 bags.


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much