Thursday 30 March 2017

Aldi Easter Activities Range Review

Easter is nearly here and not only are we all looking forward to lots of yummy chocolate, we can also have fun making and doing.
Aldi have a new range of Easter products which are available in store from the 6th of April. A really fab range of things to make and do for all the family.
I was lucky enough to see a few items and I know my grandchildren are going to love them.




These lovely colourful jigsaw books are so fun. My nearly 3 yr old grandson and 2 yr old granddaughter love them. A nice simple to read story with a jigsaw to make as well. I also find i you do not want to use the jigsaw you can leave it as a book which is great for the younger grandchild. Makes a nice gift as well.


The range also includes sticker books which are my granddaughters fave although she sticks them on me lol!

If you feel like making your own hat Aldi have thought of that as well lol


So you are all set with your activities , your hat and to finish off your room with some Easter Bunting 


But wait I forgot you need something to carry your chocolate home in lol. 




 You can find lots more information over at the Aldi web site 


Please note I was not paid for the review only receiving a sample of the products

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much