Tuesday 14 March 2017

Tetley Super Green tea Matcha Review



As a lover of all tea I was happy to try a new Green Tea by Tetley.


Tetley is bringing the natural healthy goodness of matcha to tea lovers across the country, with NEW Tetley Super Green Tea Matcha - a blend of pure green tea with real ground matcha - finely milled, rich green tea powder. The result is a delicious, low-calorie, flavoured packed brew for natural healthy goodness.

Tetley Super Green Tea Matcha contains naturally high levels of manganese which contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and supports metabolism. Matcha, literally meaning ‘powdered tea’ has emerged as a hot new tea trend in recent years. It boasts a unique and rich  taste with a pleasing lingering sweetness. Tetley recommends you enjoy at least one mug a day of Tetley Super Green Tea Matcha as part of a varied and balanced diet.

I really was not keen on green tea before this brand but I was pleased with the taste this one gave. It made very nice drinking and I am hoping my health will be better for it. One mug a day is something I can do and not miss my milk to much lol.
 Why not pop over to the Tetley web site for loads more information and history of teas . The full range is huge and something for everyone.


please note I was not paid for this review just receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much