Friday 26 May 2017

Aldi's Festival Camping Range Review

Well the sun is out in the UK and we are well used to grabbing it while we can! Its also getting to the start of summer festivals so it was exciting to get the see the new Festival Camping Range by Aldi.
As normal excellent products at great prices.
From Sunday 4th June you can pick up some wonderful special buys in stores. Everything from a fab Tipi tent to small pop up ones and a whole range of fab items. I got to try a few accessories.

Inflatable chair.

Coming in at £12.99 this is great for camping but also for sitting in the garden when you need extra setting. Easy to inflate and with a nice fabric feel seat area I was surprised how comfy it was. Plus side if the kids leave it out and it rains it will dry in no time. If you are going camping it can be taken down so saving lots of space.


Sleeping Bags


I was impressed at these ultra light bags . Rolls up to a nice size and slips into its own carry bag. At £11.99 it would be worth having a couple not just for camping. Be great for unexpected guest or sleep overs with kids.

I also had a lovely plush throw which was light and easy to carry as it had a handle strap. My husband stole it for the car and went away for the weekend before I could grab a picture. Aldi do a nice range of throws but this would be great for picnics . A far size but as I said very light.

So If you are planning some camping or a festival get along to your nearest store and online from the 4th June.
You can find out more about Aldi and the festival camping over at .


Please note I was not paid for the review only receiving a sample of the products 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much