Wednesday 24 May 2017

Please help A fellow Blogger

Hi everyone! hope you are well and that the sun is shining for you . I am writing today really to ask help which is something I don't do normally.
I have a very beautiful daughter who has been dancing or singing all her life. She has also spent the last 4 years at University training to be a nurse, and also getting married an caring for a 2 yr old.

We are also delighted she has been nominated in The National Entertainments Awards for Best Solo Female.
She needs votes and I am hoping I can reach out to my blogging friends for your votes. She really has a wonderful voice and you can find her on you tube if you would like t listen. There is not much time left as voting closes on the 5th of June.

This is the link to vote 

Look for the Poll BEST FEMALE SOLO (Poll 1 of 2) and select Natalie Lomax

Its very easy to do and will take seconds.
It would mean so much to her even if she does not win.

Thank you so much


No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much