Tuesday 13 June 2017

Aldi Coastal Home Range Review

Everyone loves to find good quality products at fantastic prices.  I was excited to see the new Coastal Home range
This range is really great and Aldi is taking on other retailers to offer shoppers the total home makeover for just £150!

From boats to beach huts, nautical style interiors are my all time favourite. I don't live far from the seaside but I do live in a sailing town so it is perfect for me.  With big names such as John Lewis and The white company offering nautical ranges, Aldi is taking them on ! They are bringing the style to our homes this summer with its coastal bathroom, bedroom and Home ranges which will be on sale for 1st June.

The range is really great and you can bring the look to any room in your house for really great prices.
So I got to see a few pieces

Printed Runner



This is a really nice runner with a great non slip backing. Its a great size and would be fab anywhere in the house but this one I think will look great in my kitchen . Lovely strong colours and for £6.99 you can't fail .

Door Stop

I love this super cute little boat door stop. Nice and heavy and a good size it is great.  Why not have style even for a door stop ! Best still it is a fab price of £4.99




Decorative Cushions

A little tease in the above picture it the really great pillows. Very good quality and with nice firm inner pillows they will bring that coastal style into your room in seconds. Best part is the are reversible with another design on the back.



Coming in at a great price of £4.99. I love it and I have a great pale blue sofa coming soon so they will look perfect.

Aldi also have a range of Coastal Home decorations and I got to see this super stylish and simple fish.

Which I am going to put in my bath room as it fits in so well with the coastal theme. Very simple wood and very natural and clean, I love it.  From £2.99 I am sure you can find some great things.

So rush on down to your local Aldi to the the Coastal Bathroom, Coastal Bedroom and Coastal Home range while it is available . You can also check out the Aldi web site at :-

www.aldi.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much