Monday 19 June 2017

Aldi Camping Range

As a child I was brought up on camping. We went a few times a year and I can honestly say they were the best holidays.  My parents would have loved the value for money camping range from Aldi. Great selection and prices just ideal for getting our in the fresh air for summer.
I just got to see some really great plates which would also be just as handy at home. Wonderful for the children to take outside and no worry about getting broken. Hard wearing and with a nice style. There are also a range of serving dishes and lots of other items on the Aldi web site and in stores from the 18th June

set of four plates £5.99 
So check out the web site and get out into the fresh air this weekend.


please note I was not paid for this review just receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much